Android developers are set to be more in-demand than ever in 2021.
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world by a large distance. The latest estimates suggest it boasts a massive 87 percent of the global market share, with Apple’s rival iOS claiming just 13 percent.
Better yet, those numbers are only set to increase during 2021. Indeed, projections show that Android should be pushing 90 percent by the middle of the decade.
There is no better time, therefore, to become an Android developer. If you want to give yourself a head start going in 2021, this is the course for you.
As a MakeUseOf reader, you can get access to 11 Android development courses for just $30; that’s a discount of 96 percent on the regular price of $880.
What’s Included in the Bundle?
Here are the 11 Android development courses you will be able to access if you buy this deal:
- Modernizing Your Android Applications: In this course, you’ll take an existing Android application build in Java and modernize it using the Kotlin language. As it progresses, you will learn about the importance of planning using SOLID principles along with common Android Architecture using the MVP, MVC, and MVVM patterns.
- Hands-On Android Application Components: Activities: Learn how to create and modify activities to build effective Android applications. By the end of the course, you will know how to launch, deploy, and communicate between activities while building Android applications.
- Troubleshooting Android Performance: You need to know what can cause your Android development to crash. This course explores areas that can affect performance such as memory, network, UI, and battery.
- Firebase & Android Pie: This course offers a step-by-step guide on how to build a working Android Pie application. It covers how to build a UI, set up cloud data synchronization, issue notifications, and much more.
- Unity Android Game Development: Build 7 2D & 3D Games: If you want to develop Android games, you need this course. It starts with the installation of the Java Development Kit and Android SDK, then progresses on to Unity features and how to use them.
- Android Programming for Beginners: Check out this course if you are right at the start of your Android development journey. The ebook will introduce you to the fundamental concepts of programming on Android, from the basics of Java to working with the Android API. All examples use the up-to-date API classes and are created from within Android Studio.
- Learn Spring for Android Application Development: The final course in the bundle, which is another ebook, focuses on the new official language for Android, Kotlin. The book looks at Spring, a widely used Java SE framework for building enterprise-grade applications, and how it combines with Kotlin.
Sounds good, right? If you want to give your skills a boost ahead of the new year, make sure you get the discount while you still can.
To buy the bundle, just hit the link and add the item to your shopping cart. You will receive lifetime access to all the content.
Next time you’re in the market for an Android phone, consider these important factors carefully.
About The Author